automatic 4 gang getriebe

• ?( Hat ein automatic 4 gang getriebe als letster gang ein overdrive oder nicht???? :ka:

• Genau, das 4-Gang-Auto-get. hat Eletronik an Bord, also z.B. schaltet es, wenn das Getriebe kalt ist anders als bei warmen Getriebe. Es zieht die Gänge länger, damit es auf Temperatur kommt etc.

Wer braucht sowas in einem Ascona? 3 Gänge sollten doch reichen. Sportlich wird ein Automatic auch mit 4 Gängen nicht. Wie wär's denn noch mit 'ner Servolenkung. :tongue:

Opel Rekord D und E - 1972-1986

... und zwei Ascona A (1972, 1975) für die Freundschaft

ALLTAG: 76er D Rekord 19N mit KAT :], sowie 91er Senator B 2.6i, 99er Vectra B 2.0 16V (5-Gang) und Meriva A 1.8 (2008, Gas, 5 Gans-Automatic) 07er-Zombie =O: Ascona A 16 Plus (1972), - Rest auf Anfrage :P

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von cih-2.4 ()

• :bn: Das er nicht sportlicher wirt macht nix, mir gehts um die ruhe ins auto und der verbrauch.
    Ein servo lenkung währe schön, die pumpe habe ich bereits (von einer 2.2E E Rekord glaub ich), aber ich habe, zeit die Euro eingetreten ist, ein wenig "cash flow" probleme, daar um mus ich sparen vor ich mir was kaufen kan und andere dingen sind wichtiger am auto (der wird restauriert wenn ich zeit und zinn habe :laugh: )

• Eben Yogi, nicht wirklich erforderlich bei dem geringen Gewicht. Ginge ja echt was mit verloren. so 'ne Servo im Ascona A ... :oh:

Fehlt nur noch ein ohc im Motorraum ... weil ja so modern ... :lol:

ALLTAG: 76er D Rekord 19N mit KAT :], sowie 91er Senator B 2.6i, 99er Vectra B 2.0 16V (5-Gang) und Meriva A 1.8 (2008, Gas, 5 Gans-Automatic) 07er-Zombie =O: Ascona A 16 Plus (1972), - Rest auf Anfrage :P

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von cih-2.4 ()

• Zitat

Original von cih-2.4
    Eben Yogi, nicht wirklich erforderlich bei dem geringen Gewicht. Ginge ja echt was mit verloren. so 'ne Servo im Ascona A ... :oh: Fehlt nur noch ein ohc im Motorraum ... weil ja so modern ... :lol:

:mo: Bist du mich ant verar***** oder??

Zitat

Original von cih-2.4
    Wie wär's denn noch mit 'ner Servolenkung.

Ich frage nur etwas und bekomme so ein antworten, wenn ihr mein das ihr mit ein blöde Hollander zu tun habt, habt ihr am verkehrte tür geklingelt :fu: ist ja zum :kotz:

und ein 2.2E in eine Ascona ist auch sicher:

Zitat

Original von cih-2.4
    weil ja so modern ... :lol:

oder hast du noch den stock motor unter die haube cih-2.4? :tongue:

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von 2 Fast 4 U ()

• I think you got all answers already, and your decision was:

"That's to much for me, I was thinking it might be "plug 'n play" maybe with a little shortening of the driveshaft. "

:ka:

see:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does a 4 speed automatic from GM have an overdrive? and can it be built in a A Ascona without any major rebuilding??
    Iron
    Happiness, do we need more??
    Top Home

GTJIM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Opel four and six-cylinder Monzas, Senators and Omegas (plus the Vauxhalls using the same Opel CIH motors) had a 4-speed overdrive auto from 1986 to 1992 but used a couple of different types. The earlier one was an Aisin-Warner and the later one was a GM trans (TH200 4-R variant specially for Opels I think).
    The Aisin-Warner was also used in Isuzu Impulses and Toyotas.
    OpelClassicParts in Germany have some new ones for E777.95 at the moment....

Opel Classic Parts Center
    AHD GmbH
    Dasbachstrasse 4
    D-54292 Trier
    Tel.: +49 (0) 180 5 00 90 97
    Fax.: +49 (0) 651 14 55 344

Attached Thumbnails

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by GTJIM : 1 Day Ago at 01:06 AM.
    Top Home

GTJIM
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to GTJIM
    Send email to GTJIM
    Find all posts by GTJIM
    Add GTJIM to Your Buddy List

#3 1 Day Ago
    2 Fast 4 U
    Detroit,where my home was Join Date: Oct 2005
    My location
    2 Fast 4 Us Opel Garage

Quote:
    Originally Posted by GTJIM
    The Opel four and six-cylinder Monzas, Senators and Omegas(plus the Vauxhalls using the same Opel CIH motors) had a 4-speed overdrive auto from 1986 to 1992 but used a couple of different types. The earlier one was an Aisin-Warner and the later one was a GM trans (TH200 4-R variant specially for Opels I think).
    The Aisin-Warner was also used in Isuzu Impulses and Toyotas.
    OpelClassicParts in Germany have some new ones for E777.95 at the moment....

In all the pictures there is a cable do you know what that's for??
    Iron
    Top Home

2 Fast 4 U
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to 2 Fast 4 U
    Send email to 2 Fast 4 U
    Visit 2 Fast 4 U's homepage!
    Find all posts by 2 Fast 4 U
    Add 2 Fast 4 U to Your Buddy List

#4 1 Day Ago
    gtjames
    Member Join Date: Aug 2005
    My location
    gtjamess Opel Garage

electrical cables

The wires, if you are referring to them as cables, are for the electronically controlled torque converter clutch. If you are wanting to put that into a '70's style Ascona you will be looking at a good deal of modifications (vehicle speed sensor, throttle position sensor, as well as the module). It sure would be sweet though.

James

gtjames
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to gtjames
    Send email to gtjames
    Find all posts by gtjames
    Add gtjames to Your Buddy List

#5 1 Day Ago
    2 Fast 4 U
    My location
    2 Fast 4 Us Opel Garage

That's to much

That's to much for me, I was thinking it might be "plug 'n play" maybe with a little shortening of the driveshaft. (?) So now I can bump that of the desire list. Indeed it would have been nice and fuel economical as well. Well I'll have to look for something els
    Iron
    Top Home

2 Fast 4 U
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to 2 Fast 4 U
    Send email to 2 Fast 4 U
    Visit 2 Fast 4 U's homepage!
    Find all posts by 2 Fast 4 U
    Add 2 Fast 4 U to Your Buddy List

#6 1 Day Ago
    GTJIM
    3000 Post Club Join Date: Jun 2003
    My location
    GTJIMs Opel Garage

Deal!

You asked - I found them for you nearby - next door to you in Germany!

Try looking for a used one out of a four-cylinder 2.4L CIH Opel Omega.

You could always fit a 5-speed Getrag manual g/box .... only cost twice as much. I am always amazed when people think "old" cars can be modified "Cheap"
    Top Home

GTJIM
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to GTJIM
    Send email to GTJIM
    Find all posts by GTJIM
    Add GTJIM to Your Buddy List

#7 6 Hours Ago
    2 Fast 4 U
    My location
    2 Fast 4 Us Opel Garage

Quote:
    You asked - I found them for you nearby - next door to you in Germany!

I only asked:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2 Fast 4 U
    Does a 4 speed automatic from GM have an overdrive? and can it be built in a A Ascona without any major rebuilding??

Quote:
    You could always fit a 5-speed Getrag manual g/box .... only cost twice as much.

About the 5 speed Getrag, I had one and gave it to my brother for his 1970 C Rekord, and I got a automatic from him in exchange.
    The only thing I want to drive is an automatic

Quote:
    Try looking for a used one out of a four-cylinder 2.4L CIH Opel Omega.
    I am always amazed when people think "old" cars can be modified "Cheap"

Well they can if your in the right place at the right time, and I was, because on a German forum somebody was offering one for 35 Euro he needed space.

And when I said this:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2 Fast 4 U
    That's to much for me, I was thinking it might be "plug 'n play" maybe with a little shortening of the driveshaft.

I was referring to the amount of work and not the costs.

Thats why I was asking if it would fit, and now I learn that it has some kind of electronics in it to shift to the 4th gear / overdrive and that I need some temp / speed / and other senders to connect to the automatic:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gtjames
    The wires, if you are referring to them as cables, are for the electronically controlled torque converter clutch. If you are wanting to put that into a '70's style Ascona you will be looking at a good deal of modifications (vehicle speed sensor, throttle position sensor, as well as the module). It sure would be sweet though.

James

I would like to do it, but there is too much modifying in it for me
    Iron

Last edited by tekenaar : 6 Hours Ago at 11:30 PM. Reason: refiring is what you do if engine stalls; to = naar/toe, too = te veel

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von 75er ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

?( Schade, das ich nix mit Englisch am Hut hab. Ich versteh so gut wie nix. :(

Aber egal.

@2 Fast 4 U: Immer locker, keiner will Dich hier veräppeln, auch nicht weil Du Holländer bist. Es sind noch andere aus den BeNeLux-Staaten hier.

Zitat

...Ich frage nur etwas und bekomme so ein antworten, wenn ihr mein das ihr mit ein blöde Hollander zu tun habt, habt ihr am verkehrte tür geklingelt ist ja zum...

Du hast gefragt, Du hast eine Antwort bekommen. :up:
    Aber meistens schweift das Thema irgendwann ab, ist leider nicht zu ändern. Also kein Grund beleidigt zu sein.

Wir bemühen uns immer, gestellte Fragen kompetent zu beantworten. Was jeder einzelne daraus macht ist eine andere Sache und wer sich was aus welchen Gründen zusammenbaut ist bestimmt nicht abhängig von Meinungen anderer. ;)

• 75er: Danke!

[SIZE=7]Erkönnte ja noch im Commo-B Forum fragen gehen ...[/SIZE]

Fragt sich, wer hier wen ... naja: PEACEPIPE!!!

• Zitat

Original von 75er
    I think you got all answers already, and your decision was:

"That's to much for me, I was thinking it might be "plug 'n play" maybe with a little shortening of the driveshaft. "

So what, I shoped around for answers in more than one forum, it isn't forbidden to do that, btw the more people are asked the better you can make a judgement on a subject, but the answer to my question, why a 4 gear automatic,why not a power stearing and the respons to that doesn't fit my vision of helping somebody, this is making fun of someone asking a question to improve, in his or her opinion, there car.
    maybe it's a need for that person.

Zitat

Original von cih-2.4

75er: Danke!

[SIZE=7]Erkönnte ja noch im Commo-B Forum fragen gehen ...[/SIZE]

Zitat

Original von Yogi
    keiner will Dich hier veräppeln

[SIZE=7]Ja, ja.[/SIZE]

Ich weiß spass muss sein aber nicht auf ein serieusen frage.

Zitat

Original von cih-2.4
    Fragt sich, wer hier wen ... naja: PEACEPIPE!!!

:nd: Weiß nicht muss mir nog überlegen :tongue: ach ja wenn schön denn schön, zand er over

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von 2 Fast 4 U ()

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Ja, ja.

Ich weiß spass muss sein aber nicht auf ein serieusen frage.

Zitat

von Yogi
    Einerseits soll das Getriebe durch den angehängten Overdrive länger sein, andererseits braucht man für den Overdrive ein Steuergerät.

Zitat

von CIH-2,4
    Genau, das 4-Gang-Auto-get. hat Eletronik an Bord, also z.B. schaltet es, wenn das Getriebe kalt ist anders als bei warmen Getriebe. Es zieht die Gänge länger, damit es auf Temperatur kommt etc.

Du siehst, es ist alles korrekt beantwortet worden, ganz ohne Spaß dabei. :streich: